Entertainment Trending

Quamina MP, Patapaa and co bags nomination for Artiste of the Year as Heritage Promotions unveils nominees for Central Music Awards 2019

Written by The Haymaker

The pacesetter for Ghanaian regional based music awards, Central Music Awards formally known as Obama City Awards has over the years sought to take music and artistes from central region to the global front.

Under it’s new management, Heritage Promotions for the second year in a row, the popular award scheme has taken a giant leap to attain an enviable level of perfection.

The management headed by Mr. Francis Spio, yesterday Saturday 21st September, 2019 officially unveiled the nominees for the various categories for the 2019 edition. The unveiling took a different twist from the usual way. This time, Heritage Promotions chose to do the unveiling via it’s official Facebook page, Central Music Awards.

Just like last year, the voting for the various nominees will be handled by SpeakUpp. The public gets a 70% voting ratio while the Board and Academy get the remaining 30%.

This year, the official date for the awards has been shifted from 26th of December to Saturday, 30th of December, 2019.

Real MC is the reigning CMA Artiste of the Year after he dethroned the dazzling songstress EShun.

Here are the nominees for Central Music Awards 2019:

About the author

The Haymaker

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: